- What is the status of my order?
We have you covered! We will email you as items in your order ship, or if there are updates on the status of your order. Cannot find the email? Click here to check the status of your order. COVID-19 potential delivery delay: our carriers are currently experiencing delays in delivery. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
- My discount code is not working, what do I do?
We are sorry you are having trouble checking out, please note that some discount codes require users to create an account on the site and be logged in upon check out to utilize the discount code.
- Where is Hardedgeonline based?
The business is located at the following address and we welcome you to visit the store anytime.
75a High Street
- Where are your products shipped from?
We ship from our clothing store in Maidenhead, Berkshire & we aim to provide competitive affordable shipping using Royal Mail, DPD & Hermes
- Can I expedite my shipping?
Yes! We offer expedited shipping options within checkout.
- Can you ship internationally or process international credit cards?
At this time, we do not offer international shipping and cannot accept credit cards from outside of the United Kingdom.
- How can I pay for my order?
Hardedgeonline currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept payment via PayPal.
- How long will it take me to get my order?
For standard shipping, you should receive your order within 4-5 business days.
- How can I check the status of my order?
We know you cannot wait to receive your order, which is why we will be sure to notify you when your order ships via email. You can also see the current status of your order here.
- Can I cancel or change my order?
We begin processing orders as soon as they are placed, for this reason we are unable to cancel or make changes to orders. Returns can be initiated through our returns page.
- Can I exchange my order?
We do not offer exchanges at this time. If you’d like to make an exchange, simply return the unused goods back to us using our returns page and make a new purchase for the item or items you want through our site.
- How do I return my order?
Returns are accepted for all items within 30 days of purchase. Please visit our returns page to initiate the returns process.
- What do I do if my order is damaged?
We are so sorry to hear that your order arrived in less than pristine condition! Please let us make it right. Our customer service team will be more than happy to assist with processing a replacement order or issuing a refund. You may contact our customer service team here or call us instore.
- Why did I only receive part of my order?
Do not worry, it's on its way! While we do our best to ship all orders in one package, there are times when orders will ship from multiple warehouses. If you did not receive multiple tracking numbers, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.
- I received the wrong goods, what do I do?
Although we strive for perfection, we are human and sometimes the wrong items are shipped from our warehouses. We are so sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, and our customer service team is here to help make things right. Please contact our customer service team via phone, email, or our contact us page, so that they can work to get you your goods as soon as possible.
Phone support is available Monday-Friday from 10am – 5pm GMT
- Where can I find product sizing information?
Product sizing varies between different brands and styles. Product size information can be found toward the bottom of each product detail page as shown in the image below. Unless otherwise specified sizing is in inches and is taken with the item lying flat.
- How do I take care of XYZ fabric?
- Acrylic knit:Most acrylic knit garments can be machine-washed. Read the label and check for the proper drying option. Some knits retain their shapes best if reshaped and dried flat.
- Cashmere: Check the care label before laundering cashmere. To hand-wash, use a mild detergent or shampoo. Gently squeeze the water through the garment, then rinse until the water runs clear. Do not wring or twist. Squeeze out excess water. To dry, lay flat on a towel, away from sunlight or heat.
- Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
- Cotton blend: Dry cotton-blend garments using your dryer's permanent-press or low-heat cycle and remove immediately to reduce wrinkling. Touch up with a steam iron, starch for a professionally laundered look.
- Denim: Denim should be washed with cold or warm water, inside out. If washing denim that is mixed with synthetic fabrics, always follow care directions for the more delicate fabric with which the denim is mixed. Hang denim to dry and iron on high heat.
- Flannel: Flannel can be washed in cold or warm water. However, if your flannel derives from wool, even if its washable wool, avoid the dryer completely since it can dry out its fibres. For non-washable wool flannel avoid laundering it at home and take it to the dry cleaners.
- Nylon: Machine-wash nylon garments in warm water. Use a low temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity. Use a warm iron to press, if necessary.
- Polyester: Read the label. Usually polyester items can be machine-washed (cool) and dried (low). Check the label to see if air-drying is recommended. Touch up with a cool – never hot – iron, if necessary.
- Rayon: Make sure to read the care label for rayon clothing. Launder in cool water and a mild detergent. When machine-washing, use the gentle cycle and promptly remove garments after washing. When handwashing, do not wring or twist the garment. To dry, roll the item in a towel to squeeze out excess water. Lay flat to dry. Iron when still damp and with the garment inside out to prevent the fabric from becoming shiny. Use a pressing cloth when ironing the right side of the garment. Pressing cloths can be purchased or use something as simple as a piece of white cotton fabric.
- Spandex: Use warm water when hand- or machine-washing items made with spandex. Line-dry or use a low temperature setting when machine-drying to preserve the elasticity of the garment.
- Wool knit: Typically, wool knits need to be dry-cleaned, but check the label. If hand-washable, use cool water and a detergent for fine washables. Squeeze out excess water, then reshape and dry flat.
- Wool (lined): Lined garments generally look best when professionally dry-cleaned once a season. Between dry cleanings, remove surface soil with a brush or damp cloth. Refresh the item by hanging it from a padded hanger in a steamy bathroom; moisture will help garment shed wrinkles. When touching up with an iron, use steam in an up-and-down motion (rather than sliding the iron along the fabric).